This is the first episode of Gabi’s and my new podcast. Give us a break if it’s a bit rough around the edges. It will get better. Promise.
Download: MP3 Audio (25.8 MB, 38 minutes)
Topics in this episode:
Motivations for reading Batman comics, No one sounds good recorded, Introductions, Female comic book characters that look like Gabi, Origin of “You hang up first”, The FIRST 365 reasons why I love you, Lusting for the iPhone 5, Apple babies, Vacation day to stand in line, I don’t know any girl angels, Bad timing for pets, Your cat will NEVER love you, Don’t you dare watch me sleep, Does the earth have dregs or bowels?, Gabi utilizes words of a large inclination, One chair and a piano bench, Fake voice, What kind of person hates high-fives.
Alternate show titles:
- Wait, am I just a guest?
- A cat will never love you
- We could have a harem in here
- Guessing ‘C’
- A perfect score is still good
- Which part of this is sanity?
- Tee-hee I’ll never tell
Links in this episode:
- Silly Love Song - “You Hang Up First”
- The Book of Questions: Gregory Stock Ph.D.
- YouTube - Black Button - Short Film
- Apple - iPhone 5 - The thinnest, lightest, fastest iPhone ever.
- YouTube - Humanities and Catholic Culture Program at Franciscan University of Steubenville
- What to say when someone asks you about your age - The Oatmeal